Sunday, November 30, 2014

Denim Day Off

  Just cause you’re not working doesn’t mean you can’t look nice on your day off too!

______________

T-shirt:
  • White Stag
Size S (4/6)

Rn #59343

Style: FFW5482129F

UPS# 60535547958

Modern

This outfit kind of fell together and I really like this combination! Shirt is made by White Stag. 100% cotton. I have no idea what is written on this other than "Paris" but there is a lot of French to go along with pictures of French landmarks. The front side is beaded. The sleeves are elbow length. This shirt is a small but it’s a very lose fit on me.

Jacket:


Size L

RN# 17730

Made in Bangladesh

Modern

I'm also wearing this jacket here as well....
   Is That Scary For You. Baby?

Pants:
  • Faded Glory Quality Goods
Size 10P

Made in Bangladesh

RN# 52469

No vanity sizing with these. These are nearly too big on me but quite comfy for everyday wear. Might need to just alter these eventually cause it’s nice to have lose jeans. At some point these did fit me. I have lost a lot of weight through the years. When I went Gluten free and made other healthy eating changes my weight started to drop again. My almost too tight skinny jeans from not that long ago are now my fairly lose skinny jeans. These date back farther than those. Long enough to have a real weathered look to them.

I'm also wearing this here....
   Is That Scary For You. Baby?

Shoes:
Size 9

Check back on other looks. I wear these a lot. They are a very soft plastic and the color goes along with more outfits then I thought they would!
I'm also wearing this here....
   Is That Scary For You. Baby?
   Casual Biz
   Rainy Day Sparkle

Makeup:

It’s your day off… Theater requires a LOT of makeup. There have been times I have just stopped wearing makeup outside of work! A lot of the time it just depends on my mood.

Day off = no makeup other than gloss. (I have to take mind to control my buying of lip sticks and gloss! I’ve got a good collection.)

After going Gluten Free, yes, I do have very good skin but I’ve been on the other side too. (Hey, I weighed 225 once!) I want this to be a Healthy Beauty Blog not one that tells you that you are more awesome when dressed and made up to the T and wearing a 2. Life is much more valuable than that. Being beautiful is a life style that should be grown from the inside out. Don’t be too scared to go out with no makeup and feel comfortable about it! Let me tell ya, good friends won’t care and your life will not end. Just saying…. ;-) And really you could be the most perfect person on earth and SOMEONE will most likely find something to go at you about. It’s not that you’re fat or look like a connect dot’s sheet of acne. People put people down quite often to make themselves feel better then you. It’s them that have the problem cause the fact is, no one is perfect… it’s how you handle your imperfect self… some put others down… in turn you put yourself down… in turn nobody is really happy. I encourage you to realize this silliness and enjoy who you are.

Lips:
I got this Markwins gloss in a Christmas set. It was like a set of 5 or 6. Not my favorite Gloss, it’s a little watery but wearable. I also wish it was a bit more moisturizing. It is watery but it does have a pretty good color intensity.

I used the "Rosie Pink" in the middle of my lips creating a two tone look you’re seeing out there now. I was surprised how well the combo worked.

Haha, my mom loves this LA Colors Gloss! The color does not go on as brightly as it looks in the tube but it is a quality gloss. Like I said, my mom loved it… not sure I’m sold on it… but I haven’t used it much (My mom lost it when she borrowed it…)

Accessories
  • Flower clip
I picked up this at one of those small dollar stores that was down the street from my place in NJ. There were two of them. Right before I left I saw one of these and thought, that looks fall’ish and grabbed it. It’s a golden brown flower with matching feathers. It happens to match the piping in the Jacket.

Hair:
  • Jaw Clip
Brushed to one side. Hand twist hair to base of pony tale. Twist remaining hair in a ball and clip on a large jaw clip.



No comments:

Post a Comment