Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fairy Tale Forest Fantasy

  Pure Ice is now on my list of favorite affordable nail polish. Beautiful shades that last reasonably well!

   Pure Ice's new collection Fairy Tale Forest has a very frosted fantasy look to it! Very different feel then other lines I have been seeing. The colors make me think of snowy winter where everything is frosted over with snow. I have not seen these is stores yet. On their site they are called Limited Editions. I won a drawing and the whole set landed at my house! Even came in a zippered bag! Happy Holidays to me!



    Playing around with these here is just one of the many cool looks I'm probably going to come up with!

    First I started with White As Snow. It's the lightest color in the collection. I does have a very light iridescent pink/purple. It also have this cool effect that makes it look like you have snow on your nails! ("Cool" is an intended pun, lol) As with a lot of this collection the polish is sheer. So a number of coats might be needed or it gives you a chance to play around with it over other polishes.


 My red dress with my Fairy Tale Forest nails
 and my fashion twin, Hanh.
    There was one color that had a darker Pink/Purple iridescent, Stella Grace. My dress was red but it somehow looked like it matched. And I was happy with how it looked! I used several layers of Stella Grace to build the color. Like I said the colors are pretty sheer. You easily see White as Snow underneath!

    My only complaint is with Stella Grace. I has stars in it but none ever came up when I was using it. It's still a lovely polish though!

    I was doing my nails for an upcoming Christmas event. I was thinking on going bold with color but getting this set and like I said, it's different then a lot of stuff in my current polish I decided to try it!

I think it turned out well!

No comments:

Post a Comment