Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Is That Scary For You, Baby?

   First off… if you have never seen Michael Jackson’s +Michael Jackson  Ghost, it’s time! It impressed me more then Thriller the first I saw it! Check it out at the end of this post!
 
    And so rolls through another Halloween!!! Always one of my favorite holidays because of all the fun of putting on a costume! I even continued with the costumes as an adult. I have not missed a year but one, which was the year of Sandy. I spent that Halloween in a Red Cross shelter... tops on my worst hurricane experiences...
  

 

  T-Shirt:
Target T

Size M
RN# 17730
Made in Honduras
Modern
This is my favorite Halloween T-shirt! Not gory or evil, but beautifully creepy which is my style. :-) A large candelabra with spiders and spider webs.

 

Jacket:

Size L
RN# 17730
Made in Bangladesh
Modern
  By what I can gather Mossissue is made by Mossimo Supply Co. sold now only in the US by Target. Otherwise I'm not familiar with the brand. Nice comfy jacket. Been wearing it a lot lately in the northern Fall weather. I am surprised how warn denim can be!

 

Pants:
Faded Glory Quality Goods

Size 10P
Made in Bangladesh
RN# 52469
Modern
 
   These pants are comfy but too BIG! I need to fix these! I hate wearing belts unless they are some fancy cool thing that is more for looks!

 

Hat:
Bongo

Size OSFM (One Size Fits Most)
Made in China
   Smooth Criminal… yeah, gotta Michael Jackson theme going on here for sure!
 
    Got this hat on clearance at K-mart +Kmart . I’m a hat wearing type of girl. Love it in the north that you have an excuse to wear a hat for warmth. I’ve been a hat fan as long as I can remember.
As for "One Size Fit Most" if this hat were any smaller it would not fit my head.

 

Makeup:
    NYC Liquid Lip Shine 554U Sungold Pink
    Avon Glaze wear Liquid Lip Color G322 "Coral Beat"

    Day off = little makeup ;-) Just some lip gloss fun. The main coat is this unique almost metallic Pink from New York Color. I’ve had this gloss for years. I doubt they sell it anymore. I did a Google search for it and looks like you can pick it up on E-bay if it's worth over $10 a tube to you. It has lacquer type feel. For a two tone effect I have been seeing lately I put Avon’s "Coral Beat" in the insides of my lips.
    Avon changed their formula for Glazewear quite a while ago. This is the old formula I got a hold of when I sold Avon. I have to agree the old formula was better then what they replaced it with. It’s more moisturizing and thicker.
 
Hair:

 
   Braids! No, I wasn't going for the Adam’s Family look. This is just an easy way to wear my hair to keep it contained.

 

Jewelry:
Sleepy Hollow Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern Bracelet

    This is really my mom’s but I wanted to share it with you all. It isn’t marked with a brand but it’s well made. Came from the Phillipsburg Manor Rockefeller estate gift shop where I work in Sleepy Hollow during the Halloween season.

____________
   Now as promised... Michael Jackson's "Ghosts" ... enjoy :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment