Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pretty Pink: Camo Nails

 
Camo Nails!!!

Easy and cute!

   We've seen the pink camo you can get these days. Here's how to do it to your nails!

Step #1: Start with a coat or two of Flower Nail'd it NP4 Gorgeous Gerbera. It is a very soft blush of a color. It's a very close color to the color of my naked nails! I would say do two coats since you will be able to see this layer.

Step #2: blob some Flower Nail'd it NP24 Evening Primrose on each nail. Don't think to hard on this. It's suppose to be random. Evening Primrose is a color between hunter green and dark grey.

Step #3: For the pink squiggles I used Avon's Mirror Shine in the color "Blaze". I don't think Avon is making this color anymore, it's a hot metallic pink.

Step #4: Now you have the colors on, lets add a little glitter :-) I did a top coat of Revlon +Revlon Trends  Glimmer Gloss 605 Grapefruit Glimmer. This is a pink hue clear gloss with very fine pink sparkles. I also used it in this look... Tickled Pink: Nails


No comments:

Post a Comment