Friday, November 28, 2014

Mike and Ike: Original Fruits


Mike and Ike is labeled Gluten Free

My mom brought a box of these home one day in tropical flavors. She also got a hold of the box and ate them all :-> SO… she found some more and bought them but these are the original fruits.

Not sure if I have had Mike and Ike in the past or not but if I had, the fact it’s now made with REAL fruit juice must have greatly improved it! They also use real sugar as a top ingredient. You can get boxes with a variety of themed flavors.

What some? You can find a box at Wal-mart for around 88 cents. And check out thier website HERE



Over all a nice Gluten Free candy to please your sweet tooth.


My personal overview of the flavors…
Orange Good, tangy coating, sweet center.
Lime Same as Orange but in Lime.
Lemon Mmm, pretty good. Tart.
Cherry Not my favorite but all right.
Strawberry Tart then sweet.
Check out my reviews of other flavors!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment