Saturday, May 23, 2015

Keeping it Teal

A little Glitz, a little Vintage, and put it together with Teal!
____________

Top:

    Lush

   Size: L
Style #T2269
Modern
Made in China

   This teal top has line of color and silver running in the fabric. Very Glitzy Casual. Really, it's too big but it fits good enough ;-) I like this top!

Pants:

     Jordache
Size 6
Modern
Shoes:

    No Boundares
(carried by +Walmart.COM )
Size 9
Gem 2599228
Made in China

   Lately I have not been impressed by most of the shoes Walmart is selling. I've had these a number of years and they so far are holding up really well and they don't look like a cheep shoe either. Due to the color, green they don't match everything but when they do match an outfit they look great! I know they are hard to see in these picture... may get a better shot of them in the future!
   

Scarf

     Ann Taylor
+Ann Taylor
100% Silk
Made in China
Vintage
    One of my FAVORITE scarves! Very 1960's! Found this in a thrift store in New Jersey.

Fancy Bobby Pins

    Brand Unknown

    I've had these a long time. These pretty hair thingies showed up around 2000 which had to be around the time I got this pair. They hold the scarf on very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment