Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Mary Poppin Pink


Blouse:
    Unknown Brand
    Size: Around a 10
    Vintage

    I don't know how old this blouse is but it's at least pre-1990's. I love the pretty blouses from the 70's but so many of them where made with polyester. Ugh! Lately I have been trying to get some cotton blouses in my closet. However this one is cotton and belonged to my mom.
    I have also worn this blouse in the other following looks...
School Girl Nostalgia
Changing Decades 

Jacket:

    No Boundaries
    Size: M juniors 7/9
    RN# 76290

  Another piece I've had quite a while. Never thought to match it with this skirt but they may be because pairing different patterns together was a do not until more recently.

Skirt:

    Lucy Perels
    Size 10
    RN# 58011
    Item #35874

    They got me on this one! I don't know what the brand is for this skirt! I bought it new at Sears +Sears  many-many years ago so I know it's nothing rare but I can't read the font they used on the tag!!! And typing in what it looks like isn't helping me much... anybody have a clue?
    I bought it around the early 2000's. It's a little large on me but wearable. Skirts from that time had some interesting cuts to them as does this one.


Lipstick
Talk about a perfect pink??? Try Wet n Wild Pinkerbelle!








Shoes

    Brand Unknown

   These have no brand markings on them! They were new too! Oh well, do they fit? That's what matters ;-)

Pin

    Brand Unknown (Bought at Target +Target  many years ago)

(Note, I think I'm wearing Wet n Wild Pinkerbelle +Kmart  lipstick here)

No comments:

Post a Comment