Friday, January 23, 2015

Hear That Ginger Snap: Gluten Free



  I use to like to snack on Ginger Snaps. But Alas, I can't eat them any more... But then one day I discovered a near by store had a section of Gluten Free Food! One of the items were Ginger Snaps!!!! At last my mom came home with a bag of these for me!!! They had a clearance of Gluten Free goodies! :-) Yum! These are worth the full price! (Do note that there is a warning about it being produced in a facility that handles wheat.) Check out their site : Me-del  they also carry other types of cookies like Chocolate, Arrowroot, Cinnamon!One of the best ways to eat these is in the morning with a good cup of coffee! Oh yeah, and wrapped in a Star War's blanket working on your latest video project.... yeah... *smile


No comments:

Post a Comment