Monday, July 20, 2015

Antique Golden and Vintage Brown


Top:

    Tag Above
   Size S
   RN# 112207
   Made in Indonesia
   Modern

    A simple ribbed tank top. Not much more to say about it other then that. Don't know the brand "Tap Above" but you get a bunch for sale when you Google it.

Skirt:

    Axcess a Liz Claiborne Company
   Size 10
   RN 52002
   CA# 16395
   Made in India
   Modern

    I have several Liz Claiborne skirts. something about that line I like the look of I guess. That brings an interesting bit of news. Liz Claiborne brand is no more... yes, you heard me right! Check it out here Liz Claiborne officially becomes Fifth & Pacific
   I've had this skirt for a number of years and the size 10 is too big on me now but with the long shirt it hides it.
   The paisley embroidery is a metallic gold thread with touches of red and blue. Look at the bottom of page with the pic of my nails, you get a good look at the skirt details.

Shoes

     Michelle D
    Size 9

   For some reason these shoes fit when I bought them and now they are too big! It's sad cause I really like these shoes!

Accessories:

    Pin: Early 1900's

Golden Amber and yellow crystals. I do not know the age of this pin. It's old but I don't know how much. I will guess between the 1890's - early 1900's. Could be newer then that but my understanding of styles of different eras that's where I would place it in. I don't know much about the piece other then it came from a lot of jewelry on E-bay back when you still paid with paper checks in the mail! Yeah, that was a while ago!

Necklace: Modern

    This a combination of two things. The locket came from a craft store without a chain. It dose open up like a real locket. On the front is a picture a lady in a fancy cap. The chain is from a necklace I bought at Joyce Leslie +Joyce Leslie  in Westchester NY. It had a little purse that would open up. I managed to get that off and run the other locket on it. The chain has a spot that has a pearl and a lace bow. I like how it looks with this!

Makeup:

Eyes:

Lips:
    I wanted to do just a really natural looks so I went with this ELF eye shadow. I've had it a long time so I'm not sure they are using the same formula now but this shadow has a very soft easy to use feel.
    I sold Avon at one point. I do not now but I still like the brand. When I was a representative I collected a small collection of lipsticks. Their Ultra Color feels more watery then other brands it's not cake'y at all. This is a pretty color but checking their site I couldn't find it :-( They do have a large collection of colors. More then they did when I got mine.

Left over Red, White, and Blue polish from July 4th!




No comments:

Post a Comment