Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Winter Blues for Super Party


Jacket:
GEORGE ME (by Mark Eisen)

    A classic looking black jacket by GEORGE ME. A line carried by Walmart. The thing about this line is that some from the line are cheaply made but others are so well made that they don't look like something that came from Wal-mart! The reason for this is Walmart teamed up with Mark Eisen to create a higher in designer line for Walmart. I really don't think it went over that well being it is getting harder if at all to find a thing of quality on the Walmart clothing racks. And really I found a lot of my GEORGE ME were found at a clearance price and thrown with cheaper quality articles.

Shirt
Poof Couture
Size L
Modern

   This is a fun style sweater. I got it at a Joyce Leslie, a clothing store found in the NY area. +Joyce Leslie  They have cute modern stylish clothes and if you catch the sales right you can really get some deals.
   This sweater has sequins woven in the whole piece. I will admit those could be rough on bare skin.
   One side of the arm there is a real working zipper.

Skirt

Chaus
Size 6
Made in Taiwan
RN 51325
Vintage - 1980's

   I did not realize this skirt was that old. I've had it for years. I have two black skirts. One long. One short. After moving to NY I discovered I brought the short one but not the long one! Finally at last I have been reunited again!
   It's a circle skirt. It's labeled as a 6 but it's a very small 6. Perhaps due to it being vintage and I thing someone may have moved over the hooks on the waist band.
   I don't recall ever seeing the following on a content label...
34% Triacetate
45% Polyester
   Triacetate?! Click link to find out what it has to do with photography!

Make-up
   I'll only highlight the lips here. I was on the way to a Super Bowl party after church so I'm not even sure what was on my face besides the lip stain.
   This was a, I like the color on this model and lets find it on the shelf beneath but the color in not named in the photo! This color looked the closest and I'm happy with the choice!
   I also mention "Ball in Vienna" in "Party With the Young'uns" HERE
   A very bright rich color and lasting. Feels weird at first but once it sets it's pretty lasting! I would like to get my hands on another color but they are hard to find. I've only found them at two Walgreens. Id like to find it in a redder red. It's very glossy! I like MEGA LAST® LIQUID LIP COLOR but it's not as glossy as this gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment