Sunday, March 1, 2015

Obnoxiously Neon Lighting: L.A. Colors

   A quick find and pick me up as well, I guess... Been sick with a cold that's kept me in for days. I finally ventured out to Wal-mart. +Walmart I took a quick walk through the makeup department and saw this little bottle out of place on a shelf.
 
  The COLOR!!! While in Westchester NY late last year I came across a bottle of nail polish I really liked. I like colors that jump out at you. I think it was also by L.A. Colors but a small bottle from their Art Deco Line... or was it Solon Perfect? Anyway... They are not so much for just painting your whole nail one color and a little more then I wanted to spend on it for how I wanted to use it. I looked from NY to AL for a large bottle of polish in any brand and found nothing that POPED like it did! I'd pretty much given up. But then yesterday! I picked it up looked around for where it came from. I eventually ended up price checking it at a scanner. 98 CENTS! Thank you LA Colors! +L.A. COLORS COSMETICS 
   I've been letting my nail rest from turning them yellow somehow through Christmas and they are just about over come it. I tried the color last night. Really pretty! Takes a number of coats but wow, this color POPS! Seems to have good staying power too. One nail had the polish peel off of but I'm pretty sure it's from sticking that finger too many times in a jar of homemade blueberry jam... :-)
   I looked up this line and it has bunches of colors! I'm planning to find more of these to see if any of the others pop out at me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment