Thursday, January 22, 2015

L.A. Colors Shadow's Dance Shadow


After getting home from dance.
No makeup other then the Eye Shadow.
 L.A. Colors Shimmering Loose Eye Shadow  "Lollipop". I got a good deal on Black Friday thinking I could use it as a blush due to the pink'ish tone. I have a very pink under tone and use to have a hard time finding a blush that looked natural on me. Lately though they have shifted to all blushes being pink. Anyway... I'm going off topic here.... sorry....

 I got home from dance one night and looked in the mirror and was quite surprised at the reflection! Before heading to class I threw on a little of this shadow. I have seen these before but I found this in a clearance box earlier last fall. While I have used it as blush I decided to try it as an eyeshadow on a whim.

  I head to class which was an hour long and involves a fair amount of sweat!

   I look in the mirror and the eye shadow was STILL THERE! Barely moved at all!!! Felt I should share this amazing feat! Only shadow that has performed anything close to this is Maybelline's Color Tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment