Friday, November 27, 2015

Falling in Color

 Ah, the beauty of Fall! It's like a fireworks show done in reds, yellows, orange, and a dash of green!


Starting on my left hand I painted all but my ring finger...

L. A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish with hardenersNP422 Lighting
   When I bought this polish I thought it was a neon pink. Later I realized it's more a hot coral nearly orange. What get me is the color's name in "Lighting" .... Why? If you have a clue please comment, I just can't think of any reason this color is named "Lighting"!
    This color is a little sheer. You might want to do an extra coat. At only a $1 or $2 so it's worth it!

Pure Ice Nail Polish
Made in the USA
1023 Lucky Charming
    My ring finger adds a touch of green! I really have a soft spot for this color and top it off it's GLITTER! A very fine metallic glitter. Pure Ice is a good lower cost polish around $2. It looks like the higher price polishes. Some you might can even call dupes. :-)

Sephora by O.P.I Top Coat "I Found My Pot of Gold" 12023AGV SE 459 +Sephora +OPI Products
   I topped the look off with a top coat on my thumb and pinky.
    Sorry, this in a discontinued polish made in partnership between Sephora and O.P.I. It's still out there if you look for it. Check the internet. Big Lots is another good place to find this kind of stuff.
    This polish is a little strange. It's clear with small gold glitter... then there are large diamond shaped holographic glitter in silver.

Pure Ice Nail Polish #001 "Glow in the Dark"
    Not often I type in #001. I guess this is their first color? LOL... Anyway, I like to wear glow in the dark polish around Halloween. Here I used a new bottle of Pure Ice, a brand I like about $2. They had a number of colors this year for Halloween. Several glowed. I went for the clear'ish that you can use a top coat. It works!

Repeat on right hand in any order you please. Found a bag of these in a clearance bin at Big Lots! Gave them a try, Yummy :-) +Big Lots

Roasted Garlic with Olive Oil - 3 oz Bag

Plocky’s® All-Natural, Gluten-Free Hummus Chips

This delightfully crunchy Mediterranean snack is the first-of-it’s-kind made with real hummus. It contains No Trans Fat, is Gluten-Free, GMO-free and is Certified Kosher. These tasty chips are the ideal nutritional snack and sure to please the most discerning consumer.
Create excitement in a growing category with Plocky’s® Gluten-Free Hummus Chips® with Roasted Garlic.
Available in five varieties: Original, Roasted Garlic, Roasted Red Pepper, Greek Lemon & Herb and Honey Caramelized Onion.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment