Friday, November 13, 2015

A Nail by Any Other Color


 



Ever wanted to paint each nail a different color?
DO IT!
______________________

My rule for this project. Red on the right hand. Green on the left


Flower by Drew Barrymore Nail'd It Nail Lacquer
NP24 Evening Primrose
Starting off is a dark/dull green. I find it a weird color really. Not a color I would up and say "I'm painting all my nails this color!" But I do use it when I'm getting creative like with Camo Nails. Primrose does have sparkles but more a hint of them rather then really calling this a glitter polish.

Revlon Color Stay Long wearing Nail Enamel
220 Rain Forest
I found a dupe!!! I first had Glitzy Green by Salon Perfect then I found this bottle of Rain Forest at a really good price. I didn't realize that they were both the same color until doing this! You get what you pay for though. Revlon only takes two coats to the three Salon Perfect needed to look the same. I just checked their website and they no longer seem to carry Color Stay Long Wearing. Looks like they have a Gel polish taking it's place.

SP Salon Perfect Professional Nail Laquer
309 Glitzy Green
This is a dupe. Read above on Revlon's Rain Forest.

Pure Ice Nail Polish
Made in the USA
1023 Lucky Charming
Such a pretty color and oh so glittery! Pure Ice not to bad of a brand. Not ultra long lasting but fair. this took about 2 to 3 coats.

Pure Ice Nail Polish
Made in the USA
1026 Hit the Floor
Again Pure Ice and this in a stunning red. Reminds me of Dorothy's slippers in The Wizard of Oz. I've also seen a dupe of this I believe in Salon Perfect. I bought it in Pure Ice because it was cheaper.

Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme wear Nail Color
240 Twisted Pink
You can hardly go too wrong with Sally Hansen. I can't find this color on their website. I bought it a year ago.

L. A. Colors Color Craze Nail Polish with hardeners
NP422 Lighting #13233
I normally take Wet n' Wild over LA Colors but I saw this color and wanted it! Neon Pink! It almost has a orange color to it. I like colors that just jump out at you like this. The polish it's self is pretty good. Not bad for a $1 bottle of polish!

Flower by Drew Barrymore Nail'd It Nail Lacquer
NP4 Gorgeous Gerbera
Flower has a strange mix of colors in my opinion. This one is a flesh-tone pink. One thing about Flower is that of all the polishes I used here, it is the longest lasting. So if you like the colors I would recommend it. It does have a thicker consistency so it can be a little harder to get is on the nail looking perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment