Saturday, November 21, 2015

Wonderstruck Nails

 "Struck with wonder, admiration, or surprise" +Taylor Swift 

    Have you seen the bottle that Taylor Swift's perfume Wonderstruck comes in?

 How did you like the glitter finish?

   How would you like to finish your nail to look like it?!

   This bottle really reminded me of a bottle of really cool nail polish that either my mom or I picked up many-many years ago. So long ago I don't remember how I got my hands on it.

    While this bottle is quite old the polish is still good.

Sally Hansen Nail Prism #03 Purple Diamond "Rainbow in every bottle"

    Purple Diamond has the same effect as the finish of Wonderstruck's bottle. The color is really close as well! Just a bit lighter.
   With some research I found that the Nail Prisms line had a darker Blue'ish color Garnet Lapis. My hope is that it could be even a closer match. Wish I had a real sample but I don't. Looking at samples online, it may be a bit too blue.
   Another possibility could be Color Club Wild at Heart 871 Nail Polish. I'm not familiar with Color Club. I don't know what stores carry it. Online they don't seem to have Wild at Heart though anymore. And since I've never seen it in person it may or may not be as close of match as it looks online.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment