Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Sun Kissed Gold

  • Urban Nomad
    Size ?
    Made in China
    Modern

   Isn't this a neat little dress?! I myself have thought a sari made into a top would be cute. Well, this is a dress but close enough! :-) It has a lot of metallic threads so it's very shiny. The fabric is a bit sheer so be pre-paired to wear something under it. It definitely has a bright and shiny beach feel to it.
   The top is an elastic rushing. I don't know what size this is but the way it's made it doesn't matter much. At the bottom there is a thin long fringe. The side split up at the sides.

    Size 13 juniors
    RN# 59778
    Made in China
    Modern

    Since this dress is sheer and short with slits up the side I'm wearing some shorts from Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez This brand is carried by K-mart. Fun young styles that you can get at really good prices when they hit clearance. I picked up several pairs of shorts the day I got these. I like to wear shorts under short-short dresses. Hey, I'm a classy girl ;-)

Accessories
  •     Flip-Flops
    Brandless I guess. You know, a dollar at Wal-mart...
  •     Sunglasses
    Sunglasses are in this year! So many stores are getting in more designer looking frames and at reasonable prices! And the are UV protective!
 
    Nails:
    This polish is old. I don't remember when I bought it but it was a long time ago. The main color is a coral red but with a gold metallic tint to it. Not sure it the camera really picks it up well but I thought it went well with this dress.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment