Friday, September 5, 2014

Party Glitz (For Sale)

  Party Dress:

  Speechless
Size around a 5 (tag says S)
Fabric: 100% Polyester
Style #m70572mbb
Cut #69867
RN #58539
Barcode# 652874377100

  I decided not to include this dress to my own personal collection so I'm offering it to someone who wants a cute glitzy flirty party dress in perfect new condition. It's lovely but just not me but I'm sure someone out there would LOVE to have this dress! It is very nice!


 If interested check it out here...
Click Here 


Retail Price: $70

Measurements:
 Bust 30' 1/2 stretches up to 34'
 Empire Waist 26' stretches up to 30'
 Skirt length 22'
Note: Model shown is 5'9. Dress will be longer if you are under that height.

Details:
  Elastic shoulder straps.
  Burn out velvet over skirt with a touch of bright sparkle.
  Teal blue underskirt.
  3rd underskirt also in teal with a black faux petticoat at the bottom.






No comments:

Post a Comment