Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Mike and Ike: Italian Ice


Mike and Ike’s Italian Ice
This candy is labeled as Gluten Free

Not sure if I have had Mike and Ike in the past or not but if I had, the fact it’s now made with REAL fruit juice must have greatly improved it! They also use real sugar as a top ingredant. You can get boxes with a variety of themed flavors.

This is their "Italian Ice" set. You can pick up a box at Wal-mart for around 88 cents. Or check out thier website HERE

Over all a nice Gluten Free candy to please your sweet tooth.


My personal overview of the flavors…

Lemon Outside coating has a real lemon flavor the middle taste like a generic jelly bean. The original does not have this "mint" flavor. I’ve never had Italian Ice so maybe it would make more since if I had. My mom really liked the "minty" center flavor. I did not.

Blue Raspberry Not the best rendition of Blue Raspberry and Im a pretty big fan of blue raspberry. Again, the center is a generic jelly bean flavor.

Orange Yum. I like this one! Tastes like one of those cutie baby oranges. Still not digging the bland jellybean center though.

Watermelon Hmm yeah, resembles watermelon. Not crazy about it though… but I’m not a fan or watermelon flavors anyway. Ditto about the center.

Cherry Yeah, cherry. Not bad. But yuck to the Jelly bean flavor center…
 Check out my reviews of other flavors!
http://glitterglammandy.blogspot.com/2014/11/mike-and-ike-original-fruits.html?view=sidebar
Original Flavors
 


No comments:

Post a Comment