Friday, December 19, 2014

Disney T's of Our Generation

    Found some interesting gems at Walmart +Walmart.com.mx ! Talk about bringing back memories! Take a look at the Lion King +Disney  sweat top! I'm old enough to remember the original T's sold when the movie came out! The pink one really captures the early 90's. I actually owned two original T-shirts. One of all the characters on Pride Rock and another of which I can't remember what it looked like even though I just saw it not long ago. Yeah, I still have them! I guess they are "Vintage" now! My mom splurged on buying me the Pride Rock one. They weren't cheap. Most of these are cheaper then what we paid back in the 90's! These range from around $7 - $9!
   They've got The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, The Lion King, Frozen, and more! Some are pretty cute and creative like the one of Sleeping Beauty saying "Wake me when my Prince arrives." So cute! Also Snow White, Arora, and Belle appear as "Royal Perfection"

    I mean, my generation grew up with Disney's best! We STILL want to see our favorite characters! Thank you for making these in adult sizes!!! They are junior sizes and I fit best in a Medium in these. I wear a 4-6 in women sizing.

   I found these a few weeks back and keep going back to look at them nearly every time I came to the store. I even looked for them in other Walmarts but none others had these!!! I finally gave in and thus resulted in my Christmas presents to myself! :-)
   My most favorite is the one with Eric holding Ariel! Being a quarter length sleeve it cost more then the short sleeve one but it's understandable and worth it. I guess it's what you would call a graphic print? The others are printed in a more traditional manor.
   But then you have the Lion King one I bought! A bright yellow with an orange circle with silhouettes of several characters with Simba in the center in VELVET!!!


   My third shirt is of the classic poster from The Little Mermaid. I wanted the one with Arora waiting for a Prince but alas, they didn't have it in my size.

   So.... where can you get these... that's the thing. I was searching Walmart's site and I can not find any one of these shirts! Not even the one from Frozen! I don't know what the deal is with that! The only place I could find any of these were on E-bay! These people are buying these and trying to sell them for profit. Before buying online check out if your local Walmart has them! They may or may not but it's worth a try if you want to save a few dollars. They are worth the extra though if you do have to buy them through a third party.


No comments:

Post a Comment