Sunday, December 21, 2014

Elsa's Snow Queen Eyes: How To

  I found this tutorial by +makeupwithtammy! You can find it at Disney's Frozen Elsa inspired makeup look!

   I was in a Christmas Parade recently and needed a look to go with a Vintage Teal color dress with sequin snow flakes. I'll talk about the dress later. But you could not help but notice a it looking like it came from Frozen. So, I figured I'd go with it and go with Elsa's eyes.

   It turned out rather well. To be honest I used the pictures not the written instructions. It's great they're there though! I had to make due with the colors I had which made me realize that I don't have a reddish eye shadow in my makeup case. I ended up using lipstick! :-) Just when you thought you had every color eye shadow you could need...

   This was a bit more complicated then How To Eyes Tutorial: Pin-xperimentation.

1 comment: