Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Wet n Wild Fall Fun

I saw online one day that Wet n Wild came out with 50 products in their Halloween collection this year! So I started looking for it cause I was interested in some of them. Wet n Wild has always made sort of a high end Halloween line. I've bought it in the past but this year, wow! They turned their better lipsticks into crazy fun colors!
The first display I came  acoss was at Wal-mart. Not only was their Halloween line but also makeup from their Unicorn line! At first I just bought a stick of Gold lipstick 12930 Gimmie Gold which was only around $1.99! I price checked a stick of 34920 Unicorn Soul (Dupe of Unicorn Tears) and it was that same price as the rest of the Mega Last $1.99! It cost much more online! Also bought Megaslicks Lip Gloss 12934 Crushed Rubies, a beauitful red glitter. I liked the Megaslick so much I went back and boought Megaslicks Lip Gloss 12933 Twisted Fantasy which is a black glitter. I was weary of black lipstick but I found it looked pretty good cause it had a slight purple tint to is on my lips and you can wear it over a red for not as quite as much a dark look. The red however has a LOT of color to it so there is little use to layer it over something.
I also eventually grabbed Megaslick Lip Gloss 12949 Fickle Fairy, a holographic light purple. This one is a good layering gloss.
I was on the fence with the Color Icon Rainbow Highlighter 34891 Unicorn Glow. I'm use to buying my makeup at clearance prices so $4/5 for something Im not even sure what to do with it is a lot. Lol, I even got on Youtube and looked for reviews! I eventually gave in and didn't regret it! the almost holographic glitter is unlike anything else I have. I've only used it once as a highlighter/blush and I was just playing around but I have used it as eyeshadow a number of times! It's lovely.
This makeup was poplular and sold pretty fast. After seeing me wear Unicorn Glow my mom wanted one but by then they were completly gone.
Before it all was gone I bought 129596 Chilled to the Bone, a light blue with a touch of purple which ended up making me look dead but I'm sure I'll end up layering with it or useing if for actual Halloween makeup in the future.
A day or two after Halloween I was in Walgreens and they actually had some Wet n Wild in the Haloween clearance! To me the Catsuit lipstick was just too much when I dont even know why it cost so much more then the rest of their lipstick but I found one on clearance and thought it a good way to try it out, not going to go into that here.
Also picked up a Paint Palette, 12913 Metallics and Glitter Palette 12914 Ethereal at Walgreens on clearance.
Eventually Walmart marks their Halloween stuff to 90% off... well, I found some of the makeup in the makeup department in a bin of catch all. No price. In the past they dont always mark Wet n Wild Halloween items down with everything else but they had a tube of Catsuit there. I took it to the checkout to price check it and it was in fact 90% off! So I got a Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick 12962 Emerald City along with several Megalast lipsticks (not pictured) and a Paint Palette 12911 Pastels.
Not sure how well I pull of green lipstick... what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment