Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tickled Pink: Nails


   The picture does not do it justice, I have to state. This has a very pretty understated glitter glam look to it. Again as it is my way it's done with layers. I'm an actor... I love depth ;-)
_________________

   Step 1: 2 coats of Mirror Shine "Blaze" I do not know if you can get this nail polish anymore but I would hope, it's a pretty look. I've got this bottle when I sold Avon a number of years ago. Even thought I don't sell Avon anymore I still use it)

   Step 2: To give it a little more glitter and depth I used "Grapefruit Glimmer". I love this little bottle of pink glitz. I remember buying it year upon years ago on Christmas night at a drug store that was actually open Christmas. I think it was on sale at that! :-) It's a gloss that seems to be lightly colored pink with glitter.

   Step 3: These little bottles of Hard Candy where sold this year for Christmas. I got several. This one is a simple clear gloss with round silver glitter. I only did one coat. I didn't want it too complicated with a mass amount of glitter competing with the pretty pink.

   Step 2:  Finnish up with a quick dye! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment