Saturday, December 27, 2014

Gold Evergreen Leaf Nails: How To

   The effects you can do with polish these days!
 I saw this eye catching color in the store and was like, that is so pretty!!! I kept going back looking at it till I bought it! I was not disappointed in the least on the way it turn out looking!!! It looks like shiny gold leaf but in green!
     Here is your "How To" from your Glitter Glam Mandy.....
_________________________________

Step 1: Two base coats of "For-evergreen" This is a simple green polish.

*Step 2: Then we bring in the glitter! This is a very dense glitter gloss. One to two coats of "Glitzy Green"

Step 3: Ah, now what tops it off! That lovely bottle of glitter I found. Two coats of "Lucky Charming"!

Step 4: It's best to dry as soon as possible for full shine and least amount of dings from hitting them against anything or everything... me.

* If you are wondering why I am using two glitter polishes on top of each other, it's to create depth. Glitter glosses have clear polish that can be seen through so you should have some thing to see. I have tried "Green Charming" without a glitter gloss like I did here and it turned out flatter looking on the nail.


No comments:

Post a Comment