Monday, September 22, 2014

Simply Chicken Salad

  I would take a salad from McDonalds as a kid over a Happy Meal. How often dose that happen? But I really like salads!
  I'm not much of a fancy cook but I can make a mean salad or sandwich!



 This one hear is simple and Gluten Free


Pic #1: Chop up some onion. For the record, I can cut up an onion easily completely tear free. If they bother you too much maybe you should leave them out.

Pic #2: Lets chop some tomato in the mix. I'm not a huge fan of tomato but they are good used in the right thing

Pic#3 Toss it around.
Pic#4 we have chicken tenders breast and thighs cooked in a crockpot
Dressing Time!


  I started using Olive Oil before going Gluten Free. Also have discovered it to be a good substitute for butter. Bake potato salt and Olive Oil.
  Ken's Steak House makes Gluten Free dressings. I like this one, South Ranch. It's fairly spicy so be warned.
  Sprinkle salt, Oregano, and ground Black Pepper too taste.

  Now enjoy....
with a ice cold glass of Leroy Hill Decaffeinated Iced Tea. +leroyhillcoffee






No comments:

Post a Comment