Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"E.coli Poop" Free Yogurt

  What are we really been given to put in our foods? I remember the first time I read the "E.coli Poop" revelation. That was gross and not only gross but why would I want to put anything originating from E.coli in my mouth to begin with?

  People will argue whether it's as bad as it sounds or not. I just came across an update from the company that came out with this news to begin, farther explaining themselves after a big backlash... Click Here

  My mom has been complaining about foods being fake for years and it has been sort of scary to hear what is in our foods. Aspartame is also a migraine trigger so my mom didn't eat it anyway. Then after finding out about Aspartame... it was no longer in my diet as well! Yuck.

  Whether it's as bad as it sounds or not it's not very natural product created by something we know to case sickness, E.coli. Are there studies to see the long term effects? No. What we do know is people are getting fatter while eating "Diet" food.


 I think people's minds are changing about food and companies are making changes.


  I came across a pleasant surprise in the yogurt isle recently! Yoplait makes Gluten Free Yogurt. But I was limited to the flavors that were not "light" due to the Aspartame in them.

  Yoplait's "Light" line is now Aspartame Free! What did they put in it's place? Sugar. A basic food that people have been eating for ages that has been cut from our diets replacing it with altered sugars like High-fructose corn syrup and strange science experiments like Aspartame. You will even find on the Mayo Clinic's website...

  "High-fructose corn syrup is a common sweetener in sodas and fruit-flavored drinks. As use of high-fructose corn syrup has increased, so have levels of obesity and related health problems, leading some to wonder if there's a connection."

Since this post is about Aspartame and not High-fructose corn syrup, I will leave that to another day.

  I've as of now have tried two of the Light flavors. There was one flavor I've been REALLY wanting to try, Red Velvet Cupcake.

  This line of flavors seem to be lightly sweetened with sugar. I like to add honey to sweeten things and I did with both I've tried. I'm not really sold on the Red Velvet... the first bite taisted like cake but at times it just tasted like a generic berry yogurt... so I don't know about that one but give a hand to Yoplait in helping people eat a more natural healthier diet which I for one feel makes you feel good, weigh less, and look good! The last time I went to the doctor he said my weight was perfect. How often do you hear that?

No comments:

Post a Comment