Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Glowing in the Dark - A Look At Glow in the Dark Nail Polish

http://pureicecosmetics.com
Pure Ice  #001
Pure Ice Nail Polish #001 "Glow in the Dark"

The rest of my collection of Glow-in-the-Dark polishes
    Not often I type in #001. I guess this is their first color? LOL... Anyway, I like to wear glow in the dark polish around Halloween but it can be fun to use all year round if you like. I have 3 bottles of Glow it the dark. Four, if you want to count a bottle of really cheap stuff that I don't quite remember when I got it, or where, or if it had a brand name. But it does glow cause the lights went out and I saw it over there glowing... the other brands I have are Salon Perfect and Wet 'n Wild. The Salon Perfect is an orange color that separates just looking at it and you can't shake it enough to get it completely mixed. It's a mess though it does glow well when you get it on your nails. I didn't pay much for it and I was traveling and didn't bring my Wet n' Wild bottle with me.... well, I think it might be more the case as I had lost it ;-) Pretty cool looking bottle, just found it in an old box of make-up that I don't use much. The bottle looks like a headstone! If I remember correctly I think it does glow.
    But here I have a new bottle of Pure Ice, a brand I like for about $2. They had a number of colors this year for Halloween. Several glowed. I went for the clear'ish that you can use a top coat. It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment