Thursday, December 3, 2015

I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm A Gypsy, a Gypsy, a Gypsy I'm

+Lady Gaga
 To me this outfit has a Gypsy feel to it. I think it maybe the colorful head scarf.

Blouse:

Poetry

    Don't know much about this brand. Looks and feels like silk but wearing it you can tell it's not silk. I love natural fabric because they breath. It's very pretty though. Buttons are covered in brown. There is also brown buttons on the sleeves.

Skirt:
Chaus
Size 6
Made in Taiwan
RN 51325
Vintage - 1980's

    This skirt has a lot of movement if you like to dance around. You can see me wearing this at - Winter Blues for Super Party also.

Jacket:

EORGE ME (by Mark Eisen)

    Not pictured well here in the shots of me with the fish I'm wearing a black jacket. Kind of fancy for fishing but... why not? I stayed quite warm in it. It has a heavy cotton feel to the fabric and lined in a satin.

Shoes


My moms since I couldn't find my own black heels.

Accessories:

Multi-color scarf
    I have a thing with scarfs. At a local thrift store in my home town they sometimes sell bags of random scarfs. I guess they are a collection of scarfs they couldn't sell separately.
    This one is wrapped around my head twice and tied in a knot in the back. The best way to make sure it stays is clipping it with snap clips on each side.

Art Deco Watch
    Gold plaited watch ca. 1930/1940's. The watch doesn't work but is lovely just as a bracelet. Art Deco in style. This belonged to my Grandmother's sister. (No, I didn't wear it when I was fishing)



The Fish:
    This was a weird night for fishing. Pin fish were beaching themselves and dying on the beach. I caught this Skip Jack with a net!
    I was so channeling my Katniss Everdeen that night! +The Hunger Games 

No comments:

Post a Comment