Friday, October 7, 2016

BLASTFLIPSTICK Lipstick of the Day by Covergirl

  So just bought this lace top and looking for something to go under it I found this red top I've had a long time. I've been keeping my eye out for one of these lacey tops. Finally got my hands on one at a reasonable price. (I'm a clearance/thrift shop shopper, I rarely pay full price)
    Lace top by Cato. Red top by No Boundaries.
    Lipstick I chose is Covergirl Blastflipstick blendable lip duo 855 "Minx". One side is a deep brownish red and the other end is Gold.
(Did I mention this lipstick was ONLY a DOLLAR at BigLots?)
First set of pictures is me in my lace top the side pictures are the back, a picture of the actual lipstick, and my lips with just the the dark red.
Second set is after I layered the gold on top, out haveing coffee with my friends, the after how well it lasted with out being reapplied.

No comments:

Post a Comment